TeamAce Limited – Our client, a Consumer Finance Firm in the Financial Industry is recruiting to fill the position of: Accountant. The position is located in Victoria Island, Lagos State. Salary: N150,000 – N170,000 monthly. Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc in Accounting with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NYSC decries inadequate funding of Skills Acquisition Programme
- JAMB Reveals Date to Announce 2021 UTME Sales of Form
- NYIF Confirmation Email Verification Link: How to Validate Your BVN On NYIF Portal
- How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- General accounting tasks, including reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledger operations, preparing monthly closing and financial reports, preparing journal entries, preparing account/bank reconciliations.
- Produce periodic financial reports and other financial documents for management
- Yearly budgeting and quarterly appraisal.
- Monthly stock control and inventory performance analysis.
- Monthly PAYE filing and administration
- Monthly payroll administration.
- Filing annual clearance.
- Monthly consumption tax administration.
- Monthly VAT administration.
- 2 – 3 years of working experience as an Accountant
- B.Sc in Accounting is Compulsory
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software Like Sage, QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification is a plus (ACCA).
N150,000 – N170,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)