Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates for DSSC Course 28 2021 (Download PDF): The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 28 Selection Board interview held at Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State between 16 December 2020 and 4 January 2021.
To download the full list, kindly Click Here to View / Download List (PDF)
Accordingly, these candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Naval College, Onne, Port Harcourt on Wednesday 24 March 2021 from 0800 (8 am).
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- How I Make N70,000 – N100,000 Daily As a Ticketing Staff at Jomivic Travel Agency – Lagos & Rivers
- New Service Supervisor at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- I Make N580,000 – N600,000 per Day As An Information Technology (IT) Executive at Padoserve Limited – Lagos & Rivers – See Details
- Head – Agency Banking Support at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Candidates are to come along with the following:
- Original and photocopies of:
- Duly completed registration form.
- National Identity Card (acknowledgement slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Certificate of registration with professional bodies (as applicable).
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-size photographs.
- COVID 19 test result obtained not more than 48 hours prior to reporting at the College.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- Two pairs of white round neck t-shirts (unmarked).
- One pair of black trousers.
- One black belt.
- Two white long-sleeved shirts and 2 white polo shirts.
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white vests (singlets).
- A pair of the national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One black lounge suit.
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillowcases for 3 x 6 bed.
- Five sets of white washable face masks.
- Ten bottles of hand sanitisers.
- A treated mosquito net.
- A white towel.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two long black skirts.
- One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
- Other Sanitary wears.
Note: Candidates who fail to report by 6 pm on Saturday 27 March 2021 will not be accepted for training.