The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) application portal has long been open to candidates wishing to apply for the program.
The only official website to check your Nirsal Loan Approval is https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/
NYIF was an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) supported by the central bank. Nigeria (CBN). It was built to support the Nigerian economy.
- NDLEA Final Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 Released – Download List in PDF
- Step-by-Step Guide on How to Print Improved NIMC Slip Online
- Just In | Latest Npower News And Nexit Update
- Apply for International Loan for Students without…
- Attention! Jamb Update on Mock Examination for 2021 Registration
The program aims to harness resources for the ingenious ideas, skills and potential of Nigerian youth by turning them into commercial financial backers.
Report reaching us now is that NIRSAL have started approving loan for prospect, those who applied for the just concluded CBN Nirsal Loan Application 2021 should get set as their are about to smile to the bank.
The screenshot below shows the applicant who got his loan approved to a whooping sum of N250k.
For individuals who have completed the online business and prepared an evaluation, you can check your pre-status to confirm the offer.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues