The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) application portal has long been open to candidates wishing to apply for the program.
The only official website to check your Nirsal Loan Approval is https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/
NYIF was an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) supported by the central bank. Nigeria (CBN). It was built to support the Nigerian economy.
- NDLEA Final Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 Released – Download List in PDF
- Step-by-Step Guide on How to Print Improved NIMC Slip Online
- Just In | Latest Npower News And Nexit Update
- Apply for International Loan for Students without…
- Attention! Jamb Update on Mock Examination for 2021 Registration
The program aims to harness resources for the ingenious ideas, skills and potential of Nigerian youth by turning them into commercial financial backers.
Report reaching us now is that NIRSAL have started approving loan for prospect, those who applied for the just concluded CBN Nirsal Loan Application 2021 should get set as their are about to smile to the bank.
The screenshot below shows the applicant who got his loan approved to a whooping sum of N250k.
For individuals who have completed the online business and prepared an evaluation, you can check your pre-status to confirm the offer.