NNPC Recruitment 2021: In the year 2021, NNPC will conduct massive recruitment in the country. To get a job in the company is a very difficult process. This article gives you details about the company and other details you need for recruitment.
- Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Form 2020 (csc.edostate.gov.ng)
- FG 774, 000 Jobs: Special Public Works (SPW) to Continue Jan. 5th 2021
- Inksnation: How to Buy Goods/Services With Your PINKARD
- Nexit CBN Loan: Volunteers to Get 650k to N5M without Collateral – FG
- National Social Housing Programme Application 2020 Ongoing – Get FREE House
Before you think of getting a job with company, you need to know about it and how it functions.
NNPC: A Brief Background
NNPC was founded on the 1st of April, 1977. The corporation was carved out from two National bodies, Federal Ministry of Mine and Steel and the Nigerian National Oil Corporation.
By law, the corporation was given the mandate to ensure the proper management of the business connection between multinational corporations and the Federal Government.
These multinational corporations includes, ExxonMobil, Texaco, Royal Dutch Shell, Total S.A., Agip, and Chevron.
Responsibilities for NNPC Recruitment 2021
Through The NNPC the Nigerian government is able to regulate the Nation’s petroleum industry.
The corporation is as well responsible for the upstream and downstream advancement. They via NAPIMS governs the National Oil and Gas Industry.
The Strategic Business and Corporate Service Units(SBUs) are given the responsibility to monitor the business operation of the Nigeria Petroleum Corporation(NNPC).
More update at https://searchngr.com
These operations involve the production, exploration, and marketing of crude oil and it’s refined fractions.
NNPC has put a reliable recruitment strategy to the grantee that recruitment exercises take place once a year. The portal is now set for the 2020 recruitment exercise.
NNPC Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria
- He or She must be 18 years of age and not more than 35years of age
- The applicant must have higher institution degrees such as B.Sc., M.Sc., etc.
- NYSC Certificate
- He or She must be willing to work under pressure.
- Note: that the recruitment form is out, you will get more update about it once more information is given. However, you may keep visiting this site or
- NNPC Recruitment Portal at www.nnpcgroup.com/careers/vacancies.aspx to stay updated once we update the form.
- Applicant must have graduated from a well-respected and recognized institution.
- You must have a wide knowledge of computer literate.
- An applicant with a 2:1 certificate can apply with their first degree only. While those with 2:2 will have to apply with a master’s degree.
NNPC Recruitment Closing Date 2021
All interested applicants are required to submit their application at least 6 weeks from the date of the announcement of this job opening.
How to Apply For NNPC Recruitment 2021
To apply for NNPC Recruitment 2021 kindly visit www.nnpcgroup.com/careers/vacancies.aspx or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the application procedures.
The Online Application
- Login to NNPC Portal – careers.nnpcgroup.com or www.nnpcgroup.com portal
- You will meet the eligibility criteria set by the company, then proceed with the registration.
- Click on the “Get Started” link and read the complete notification
- Click on the link “Apply”
- Create an account then login
- After creating account login
When you have created the account and logged in, click on the link of the registration form and start the registration process.
Disclaimer: Kindly note that as at the time of making this post the NNPC Recruitment 2021 is no yet out, we would update you as soon as the application portal opens for 2021 intake. For now, all you have to do to stay updated about the NNPC Recruitment 2021 is to subscribe to our mailing list below and be the first to receive updates that concerns you.
- COVID-19: FG makes U-turn, says it didn’t approve January 18 school resumption
- FG Launch Beneficiary Management System for NSIP Beneficiaries 2021
- UNICAL Announces Resumption Date for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- AGIP Oil Recruitment 2021 Application is out – Apply for NAOC Job Recruitment Here
- If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
Business6 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Business4 days ago
Download Nirsal MFB App to Get CBN COVID 19 Loan (If you have not been credited)
Nigeria News1 day ago
If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
Recruitment3 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Recruitment1 day ago
NYIF Make up Training: If you don’t participate you will not be Shortlisted – See Link to Start
Business4 days ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan: If your Loan was Approved, Follow This Instruction to accept funding
Business4 days ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
Technology5 days ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)