Use the Search Button below for more details.
How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App – The eNaira will be Africa’s Biggest and largest e-currency, with Peer-to-Peer Payment, Unified Payment System, Contactless Payment, and Bank Account Management, the e-naira will compete with the world’s major e-currencies.
- NDA Application Form 2022/2023 – 74th Regular Course Admission
- N-Power Batch C Beneficiaries that Missed Physical Verification Exercise should fill the form
- Open Heaven 26th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Godly Sorrow Leads To Salvation)
- Released! Check to See if Your TCF Covid-19 Application Is Approved
- eNaira Price exchange rate Today October 2021
According to the CBN governor, Mr. Emefiele further disclosed “If you are a bank customer and you have to N10 million in your bank account, for your comfort of spending and making a purchase, you can tell the bank to load N2 million out of your N10 million into your wallet.
This can enable you to send/transfer the N2 million to your loved ones abroad. Also, you can make purchases both within and across the country.
There are so many variances of the eNaira. But this is where we would start because we are not going to pretend that there are no risks in opening your system up. We would look at the various products, determine the risk, determine the best way to mitigate the risk before we now open it up more and more.
You can send/transfer money abroad with eNaira mobile app using the procedure above.
- Funding your eNaira wallet from the same bank
- Login into your regular bank app.
- Initiate transfer to your eNaira wallet tied to the bank account on that bank.
- Get a notification on your eNaira wallet.
- Funding eNaira wallet from an account in a different bank
- Log in to your regular bank app.
- Initiate transfer to your eNaira wallet by selecting your eNaira wallet (tied to the other bank different from the fund source).
- Get a notification for the alert in your e-wallet
Cash to eNaira Wallet Funding
- Cash holder hands over cash to an eNaira verification agent/Bank branch/SANEF.
- Agent login to eNaira wallet.
- Transfer cash equivalent to consumer’s eNaira wallet.
- Fund owner receives a notification.
Carrying out a Foreign Exchange deposit to your eNaira wallet
- Diaspora regular account holder log in to your customer FX bank account (e.g., HSBC).Transfer funds into International Money Transfer Operators’ (IMTO) FX bank account (e.g., Barclays, Western Union).
- Login to your IMTO eNaira wallet.
- Transfer from IMTO eNaira wallet to consumer eNaira wallet.
- Beneficiary receive notification
For Businesses – Paying a Merchant/Business
- You login into your eNaira wallet.
- Initiate transfer to merchant eNaira wallet.
- The merchant receives the notification of transfer
For Government MDAs
- Login to your eNaira wallet.
- Initiate transfer to eNaira wallet of MDA (Ministries, Departments, and Agencies) of Government.
How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App