exceptional local and international recruitment consulting services. We provide our clients with specialist service recruitment for all sectors including Oil and Gas, IT & Technology, Finance and Consulting in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Communications Manager to lead our communications department.
- He or she will be tasked with overseeing all our internal and external communications, ensuring our message is clear, consistent and engaging.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brillant presentation and organization skills.
- Develop and implement effective media plan for CAIN
- Effectively manage community engagement via web and social media
- Create detailed media activity reports
- Manage all internal and external correspondences
- Respond to external communication-related issues in a polite and timely manner
- Work with the CAIN team, especially the graphic artists, to generate practical ideas and strategies
- Effectively cover CAIN’s projects and ensure that all contents are publication worthy
- Create informative and interesting press releases, newsletters, and related articles and contents.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years work experience
- Proven ability to write and speak English flawlessly
- Proven ability to use all major social media platforms
- Must be ICT savvy
- At least one year experience in communications or community management
- Demonstrated ability to engage the public in a polite and courteous manner.
- N75,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.