exceptional local and international recruitment consulting services. We provide our clients with specialist service recruitment for all sectors including Oil and Gas, IT & Technology, Finance and Consulting in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Communications Manager to lead our communications department.
- He or she will be tasked with overseeing all our internal and external communications, ensuring our message is clear, consistent and engaging.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brillant presentation and organization skills.
- Develop and implement effective media plan for CAIN
- Effectively manage community engagement via web and social media
- Create detailed media activity reports
- Manage all internal and external correspondences
- Respond to external communication-related issues in a polite and timely manner
- Work with the CAIN team, especially the graphic artists, to generate practical ideas and strategies
- Effectively cover CAIN’s projects and ensure that all contents are publication worthy
- Create informative and interesting press releases, newsletters, and related articles and contents.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years work experience
- Proven ability to write and speak English flawlessly
- Proven ability to use all major social media platforms
- Must be ICT savvy
- At least one year experience in communications or community management
- Demonstrated ability to engage the public in a polite and courteous manner.
- N75,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
- Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
- Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
- Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi (NASCOHST) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olusegun Agagu Foundation Full Scholarships Scheme 2021
Recruitment5 days ago
Nigerian Air Force, NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021 Begins for (How to apply)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 25th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let Your Light So Shine)
Nigeria News5 days ago
EFCC Recruitment 2021 Application (How to Apply)
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 26th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayer, Praise And Worship)
Religion17 hours ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 27th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Renewing The Mind)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2021 Airforce DSSC Recruitment
Nigeria News4 days ago
Federal Government UNICEF Scheme to Empower 20M Young Nigerians