GraceCo Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
- Apply for COVID-19 Global LGBTIQ Emergency Fund (Up to $20,000 in Cash)
- Npower Placement, Employment Opportunities With FG Agencies – Sadiya Reveals
- Open Heaven 16th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Examine Your Actions)
- RARE Tips on Mental Health
- Just In- Apply for HR Assistant at Domino Stores Limited
At Graceco you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Trainee
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promotes / sells / secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based marketing style.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing / potential customers and assists them in selecting product best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory / market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products / services.
- Makes in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Escalate customer’s problems and complaint to sales administrators / management
- Analyzes the territory / market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Builds & maintains strong customer relationships by conducting daily field visits to facilitate collaboration and the achievement of desired business result and joint work.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Researches customer strategies, identifies their shoppers’ needs and spots business opportunities continuously in order to devise the right plans for the customer.
- Ensures sufficient outlet coverage based on business needs and in line with assigned journey plan in order to achieve and maintain the desired in-store fundamental results.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Other Qualification
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Marketing / Management and / or related field with 0-1 year work experience.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate
- Applicants must be able to drive.
- Applicant must be computer literate especially in use of MS suite.
- Applicant who resides within Abule Egba, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs will have added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great Communication and Influencing Skills
- Strong Analytical Thinking
- Strong Organizational and Planning Skills.
- Great Teamwork and Collaboration Skills
- Ability to speak the local dialect of the area of application is an added advantage.
Job Working Hours:
- Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays.
Deadline: 20th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be“Sales Trainee”.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)