Zamfara State Police Command has concluded plans to specially recruit Fulani youths in the Special Constabulary Scheme to enhance the security of the state.
Apply for CBN Convid-19 Loan here
- How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
- JAMB: Offered a Different Course in JAMB CAPS? See What To Do
- CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
- CBN Covid-19 Loan: 2021 Disbursement Still Ongoing – See How to apply
- Npower: Venue Released for Shortlisted Candidates, See Here
Commissioner of Police of the Command, CP Abutu Yari who disclosed this during a familiarization visit to the Emirs of Kaura Namoda and Birnin Magaji Emirates, said he observed that, Fulanis were not adequately represented in the Special Police Constabularies, hence the need to recruit more.
CP Abutu Yaro explained that, the activities of Civilian JTF had been banned completely which led to the use of Constabularies mainly for intelligence gathering from their native villages.
He admonished Fulanis to avail their children to join the special Police constabulary as it doesn’t requires academic qualification.
The Commissioner who described traditional rulers as the best mechanism to ensure proper security, called on them to do more in providing timely reports about the activities of criminals in their localities.
According to him, any aggrieved citizen can channel his complaint through the traditional rulers to the police for proper solution.
In his remarks, the Emir of Kaura Namoda, Major Sanusi Muhammad Ahmad Asha RTD, who warned District heads against haording information and supporting bandits, said his Emirate had earlier designed a blueprint with a view to complimenting the State government’s peace and dialogue initiative to end any form of crime in the emirate and commended the CP for the visit
On his part, Emir of Birnin Magaji, Alhaji Hussaini Mode Usman, urged the CP to reopen Police Outposts in the emirate that have been shutdown for long due to persistent security challenges.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants5 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Nigeria News1 day ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)
Nigeria News4 days ago
2021/2022 NPower Registration – Check April Enrollment Update