MTN Nigeria promises to be the largest and fastest Network provider and as this, we have got a cheaper monthly data subscription on the MTN network which was noticed today after the initial purchase plan of N1000 monthly subscription for 1.5gb data.
Just after purchasing the monthly data subscription of 1.5gb at N1000, I was credited with 1.5gb and additional 3gb LTE data bonus. Was surprised at first on how I got a bonus of 3gb for just N1000 data subscription, so I decided to check via MyMTNApp and to my surprise, I saw a whopping 3gb data bonus claimed to be 4G LTE bonus to expire in 1Month time. In total subscription, I can say with N1000 I was given 4.5gb data (1.5gb + 3gb=4.5gb).
I will be dropping exactly what I did to get MTN LTE 3GB data bonus + 1.5GB which sums up to be 4.5gb data for just N1000.
- You need 2 MTN sims, old or new it doesn’t really matter (Mine is old)
- A 4g enabled device and Sim Card
- N1000 recharge card
- Two of the sims to be on MTN Betatalk
Kindly follow steps below to get mtn N1000 for 4.5gb monthly subscription plan.
Recharge any of the simcards with the N1000 airtime. Now as a Betatalk user, you will be given free N2500 airtime for N1000 top up. Read more about MTN Betatalk. Now open the MyMTNApp and login with the sim card you recharged the N1000 airtime. Now on successful login, simply navigate to HOT DATA DEALS
- Tap on the MONTHLY nav bar and select the first option which is N1000 for 1.5gb
- Select on “FOR OTHERS“and input the second MTN number into the required field
- Payment method is set to Airtime (Default)
- Finally tap on the proceed button and wait for the transaction to be successful.
Once the N1000 for 1.5gb data gifting is successful, you should get a message on the first line that you have successfully gifted 081****** 1.5gb monthly data subscription and on the other line which is the receiving end, you will get a message which reads “Yello, You have received a gift of 1.5GB Monthly Data plan bundle from 2348130856226. Expires on 01/10/2020 19:49:29. Text 2 to 131 to check balance.“
- NIN Enrolment of Diplomats Commences at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Apply for International Innovation Award for Sustainable Food and Agriculture Application 2021
- How to Empower and Support Young Entrepreneurs Globally (Resources & Tips)
- Today’s Latest Npower News – 22nd January 2021
- How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Technology21 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business1 day ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Business2 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News5 days ago
If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
Recruitment7 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Recruitment5 days ago
NYIF Make up Training: If you don’t participate you will not be Shortlisted – See Link to Start
Education5 days ago
All List of Schools and their Resumption Dates for January, 2021
Recruitment5 days ago
NYIF Training 2021: NYIF Begins the Second Phase of Training for those who missed – See Training Link