Application for the 2022/2023 Chinese Government Scholarship -Bilateral Program is now open for Malaysians.
- USAID US Embassy Jobs Abuja | Apply Here
- Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services | Apply Here
- Alberta Award for Study of Canadian Human Rights and Multiculturalism
- Open Heaven 3rd December 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Only Source Of Help)
- Apply For FG, Konga Youth Empowerment Programme 2021-2022
Eligible applicants are advised to find out more about the introduction of the Chinese Government Scholarship, a brief Introduction of Chinese Universities open for applicants, and further information from the China Scholarship Council website “Campus China”(http://www.campuschina.org).
Online application and the corresponding application email should be sent to the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Malaysia no later than January 30th, 2022.
Ⅰ. Scholarship Introduction:
- 9 Places for general/senior scholar programs;
Ⅱ. Eligibility Chinese Government Scholarship 2022/2023
To be eligible, applicants must
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health both mentally and physically.
- Be a high school graduate (at least) under the age of 45 when applying for general scholar programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for senior scholar programs.
- Have acquired the Chinese proficiency of HSK Level 3 when applying for Chinese-taught undergraduate or general scholar programs (studying the Chinese language are exempted);
- Have acquired the Chinese proficiency of HSK Level 3 when applying for Chinese-taught senior scholar programs;
- Meet the admission requirements of the applied universities in terms of academic ability,
- Language proficiency and other relevant criteria.
NOTE: According to the regulations of CGS, students currently doing a degree in China cannot enjoy the status as general or senior scholars at the same time.
Application Documents for Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
Applicants need to submit documents online:
a) Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
Only English or Chinese are accepted for the online application. The Application Form will be created automatically after the correct filling. The link to the online system is https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login and the agency number (Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Malaysia) is 4581.
Instructions of the online application are in the attachment
b) Copy of Passport Home Page
The applicant shall submit a clear scanned copy of his/her ordinary passport with validity later than March 1, 2023. If the validity of the current passport does not meet the requirement, please apply for a new passport before submitting the application.
For applicants who cannot apply for passports before submitting their applications due to objective reasons, with the permission of dispatching authorities, they may submit scanned copies of identity certificates or official documents containing the applicants’ “English name, Gender, Nationality, Date of Birth” and other information.
c) Notarized highest diploma
Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
*Please go to “Notary Public” or “Commissioner for Oaths” for notarization.
d) Academic transcripts
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
*Please go to “Notary Public” or “Commissioner for Oaths” for notarization.
e) Language qualification certificates
Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must submit valid HSK reports in accordance with the corresponding Chinese proficiency requirements. Applicants for other language-taught programs shall provide relevant language proficiency certificates according to the universities’ requirements, like IELTS or TOFEL report.
f) A Study Plan or Research Proposal in Chinese or English
A minimum of 500 words for general/senior scholar program applicants.
g) Recommendation letters
Applicants for senior scholar programs must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
h) Foreigner physical examination form (photocopy)
Applicants planning to stay in China for more than 6 months must submit a photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (the original copy should be kept by the applicant).
The form is designed by the Chinese quarantine authority and can be obtained from the dispatching authority. The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take a physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months. (See Q&A 6)
i) Non-Criminal record report
The applicant shall submit a valid certificate of Non-Criminal Record issued by the local public security authority, usually issued within 6 months prior to the submission date of the application.
j) Pre-admission letter (if applicable)
Applicants with Admission letters from designated universities, which is not mandatory, can be enclosed in the application package.
k) Example of Art (if applicable)
To apply for art or design-related majors, applicants could submit their own works through “Example of Art/Other Supporting Documents” in the system. Applicants could also provide such materials to the applied universities directly in other ways.
l) other legal documents (if applicable)
Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the valid documents of their legal guardians in China.
Reminder: Uploaded supporting documents must be clear, authentic, and valid. Applicants are recommended to use a professional device to scan the relevant documents. Applicants shall bear the consequences caused by unclear or unidentifiable uploaded materials.
Time Frames for Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
1. From today to January 30th, 2022: Applicants submit an online application (our Agency Number is 4581，Scholarship Type is A), contact and apply for your favorite Chinese universities.
Please send an email to the Embassy when finishing your online application. The subject of your email should be “Chinese Government Scholarship Application + your name”. Please make sure to finish your online applications and email us before January 30th, 2022
2. January 31st to February 20th, 2022: The embassy reviews application documents, and will organize interviews accordingly. Then the embassy sends all recommended applications to China Scholarship Council for final review.
3. March 1st to July 31st, 2022: China Scholarship Council confirms the candidates’ application and sends admission letters to the Embassy. Scholarship winners will receive an Email notice to get the admission letter and JW201 visa form at the Embassy and prepare for studying in China.
- Movies3 days ago
Netnaija Movies – Watch and Download 2024 Movies Online
- Technology3 days ago
Get 900MB FREE on MTN (Please Follow Instructions Carefully)
- Entertainment5 days ago
Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Education3 days ago
BECE Posting 2024 (How to Check Junior WAEC Posting)
- Sport3 days ago
Streameast Live: Today Games in 2024 (UFC 278 Stream East)
- Recruitment5 days ago
Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Grants5 days ago
Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Nigeria News3 days ago
List of 50 Online Lucrative Business Ideas for 2024