Sooyah Bistro Limited – We are a one-stop Suya culinary restaurant. Sooyah Bistro is our way of combining an age-old tradition with today’s innovation, resulting in an amazingly unique, tasty and creative culinary experience.
- Apply for COVID-19 Global LGBTIQ Emergency Fund (Up to $20,000 in Cash)
- Npower Placement, Employment Opportunities With FG Agencies – Sadiya Reveals
- Open Heaven 16th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Examine Your Actions)
- RARE Tips on Mental Health
- Just In- Apply for HR Assistant at Domino Stores Limited
Sooyah Bistro Limited is looking for a well competent individual to apply for Customer Service Representative.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deal with the customers via emails, over the phone, Whatsapp
- Respond to the problems of the customer promptly
- Transfer Orders to respective Branches and monitor it till it’s fulfilled
- Take the Extra mile to engage customers
- Maintain records of interactions with the customers in an orderly manner
- Remain customer oriented and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Manage large amount of incoming calls
- Accept orders via phone calls and online platforms
- Listen to the customer queries patiently and solve it. If the problem doesn’t seem to be solved, then forward the problem to the superiors.
- Coordinate with the internal department to find solutions and resolve matters
- Maintain a follow up on the customer, whose query you had solved,. Ensure they are satisfied with your answer.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the workplace, and complying with all safety norms while carrying out work functions.
- Assist Kitchen staff where and when necessary.
- BSC or HND from a reputable institution
- Excellent spoken communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and sales skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Customer Service
- Experience working in hospitality industry would be an added advantage
N65,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.