Sooyah Bistro Limited – We are a one-stop Suya culinary restaurant. Sooyah Bistro is our way of combining an age-old tradition with today’s innovation, resulting in an amazingly unique, tasty and creative culinary experience.
- Apply for COVID-19 Global LGBTIQ Emergency Fund (Up to $20,000 in Cash)
- Npower Placement, Employment Opportunities With FG Agencies – Sadiya Reveals
- Open Heaven 16th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Examine Your Actions)
- RARE Tips on Mental Health
- Just In- Apply for HR Assistant at Domino Stores Limited
Sooyah Bistro Limited is looking for a well competent individual to apply for Customer Service Representative.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deal with the customers via emails, over the phone, Whatsapp
- Respond to the problems of the customer promptly
- Transfer Orders to respective Branches and monitor it till it’s fulfilled
- Take the Extra mile to engage customers
- Maintain records of interactions with the customers in an orderly manner
- Remain customer oriented and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Manage large amount of incoming calls
- Accept orders via phone calls and online platforms
- Listen to the customer queries patiently and solve it. If the problem doesn’t seem to be solved, then forward the problem to the superiors.
- Coordinate with the internal department to find solutions and resolve matters
- Maintain a follow up on the customer, whose query you had solved,. Ensure they are satisfied with your answer.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the workplace, and complying with all safety norms while carrying out work functions.
- Assist Kitchen staff where and when necessary.
- BSC or HND from a reputable institution
- Excellent spoken communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and sales skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Customer Service
- Experience working in hospitality industry would be an added advantage
N65,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Google’s 25th Birthday Marks a Milestone in Search History
- What is an autopsy, and how long does it take for the results to be ready?
- Nigeria Labour Congress and Trade Union Congress Declare Indefinite Strike
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023 for SSCE Holders Commenced – Apply Here
- Federal Government Rebrands Npower Programme to “Renewed Hope Skills Acquisition Programme” Under New Leadership
Npower8 hours ago
Federal Government Rebrands Npower Programme to “Renewed Hope Skills Acquisition Programme” Under New Leadership
Nigeria News8 hours ago
Nigeria Labour Congress and Trade Union Congress Declare Indefinite Strike
Recruitment8 hours ago
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023 for SSCE Holders Commenced – Apply Here
Nigeria News1 hour ago
What is an autopsy, and how long does it take for the results to be ready?
Review60 mins ago
Google’s 25th Birthday Marks a Milestone in Search History