MBIS International, a leading Nursery and Primary School is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Apply for COVID-19 Global LGBTIQ Emergency Fund (Up to $20,000 in Cash)
- Npower Placement, Employment Opportunities With FG Agencies – Sadiya Reveals
- Open Heaven 16th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Examine Your Actions)
- RARE Tips on Mental Health
- Just In- Apply for HR Assistant at Domino Stores Limited
Job Title: Female Trainee Teacher (Early Years)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Qualification and Requirements
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated educator to join our hard-working staff. Our ideal candidate MUST:
- Hold a B.Ed. / BA in English Language or Early Childhood Education from a reputable Higher Institution
- Experience of the EYFS Curriculum will be an added advantage
- Must have the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children
- Must live in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- Have at least 1 year experience in the classroom environment working with preschool learners.
- Must have exceptional command of both spoken and written English Language
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible, artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office
- This is a fantastic opportunity for those wanting to gain on the job experience of the British Curriculum.
Deadline: 30th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.