Altara Credit Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: Cash Loan Agent. The position is located in Ibadan, Oyo State. Interested candidates should possess minimum of OND in a related discipline with 0 – 2 years experience.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
- Sing UP for Communications Manager at EjiCareers And Make N75,000 – N100,000 monthly
- Apply for Application Support Developer at AppZone Limited
- Apply for Full-time Pharmacist at Elduke Ventures
- How To Hide Number On MTN In 2021!
- Simple Ways To Hack Facebook Account In 2021!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash Loan Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Skillfully sell cash loans to all qualified customers in the list sent by the loan coordinator.
- Follow up with interested customers by giving detailed information on processes, documentation, and loan limit.
- Timely interactions with FSA and VCR team to ensure seamless processes from start to finish.
- Respond to the applicant’s questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Send a daily report of all customer interaction to the loan coordinator.
- Operate in compliance with all company policies.
- Minimum of OND in related discipline
- Proven experience as a sales agent, Cash Loan Agent,business development, or similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Sound Analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 0 – 2 years experience.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- Persuasion skills
- Driven and ambitious.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the position and location you are applying for
Note: Multiple application will be disqualified.
- WAHO Recruitment 2023 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- NITDA Announces Shortlist for Free Cybersecurity Training Program
- Spreading the Redd: Unleashing the Potential of ReddCoin’s RDD
- EFCC Aptitude Screening Date 2023: What Shortlisted Candidates Need to Know
- DELSU Direct Entry admission form 2023/2024