Altara Credit Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: Cash Loan Agent. The position is located in Ibadan, Oyo State. Interested candidates should possess minimum of OND in a related discipline with 0 – 2 years experience.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
- Sing UP for Communications Manager at EjiCareers And Make N75,000 – N100,000 monthly
- Apply for Application Support Developer at AppZone Limited
- Apply for Full-time Pharmacist at Elduke Ventures
- How To Hide Number On MTN In 2021!
- Simple Ways To Hack Facebook Account In 2021!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash Loan Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Skillfully sell cash loans to all qualified customers in the list sent by the loan coordinator.
- Follow up with interested customers by giving detailed information on processes, documentation, and loan limit.
- Timely interactions with FSA and VCR team to ensure seamless processes from start to finish.
- Respond to the applicant’s questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Send a daily report of all customer interaction to the loan coordinator.
- Operate in compliance with all company policies.
- Minimum of OND in related discipline
- Proven experience as a sales agent, Cash Loan Agent,business development, or similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Sound Analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 0 – 2 years experience.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- Persuasion skills
- Driven and ambitious.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the position and location you are applying for
Note: Multiple application will be disqualified.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)