Use the Search Button below for more details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the IJMB programme of the Kwara State University, Malete for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Must Apply – Accountant at TeamAce Limited
- Apply for Packaging Technologist at Kimberly-Clark
- Apply for Financial Accountant at FairMoney Nigeria
- Apply for Integration Engineer at Ericsson Nigeria
- Major Reasons for Investing in Rice Distribution Business
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Examination Programme of the KWASU Centre for Advanced Basic Studies (CABS) is designed to prepare candidates for DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION to 200 level of regular degree programmes. The intent of the programme among others is to specifically provide space for candidates that could not gain admission into regular degree programmes in Nigerian University for one reason or the other.
KWASU IJMB Admission Requirements
For IJMB, candidates must have five credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language at not more than (two) 2 sittings in O’ level WASSCE, NECO or GCE.
The students are expected to enrol for courses in Solar Energy (SE) and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at Kwara State University, Malete as additional value to the programmes.
How to Apply for KWASU IJMB Admission Form
To obtain the KWASU IJMB Programme Application Form, candidates are to pay the sum of =N=15,000 ONLY
Apply online with ATM Card at https://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/.
SCHOOL FEES: Total fees payable for non-science students is N135, 000 and N165,000.00 for science students.
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business9 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business12 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News4 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today