Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the IJMB programme of the Kwara State University, Malete for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Must Apply – Accountant at TeamAce Limited
- Apply for Packaging Technologist at Kimberly-Clark
- Apply for Financial Accountant at FairMoney Nigeria
- Apply for Integration Engineer at Ericsson Nigeria
- Major Reasons for Investing in Rice Distribution Business
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Examination Programme of the KWASU Centre for Advanced Basic Studies (CABS) is designed to prepare candidates for DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION to 200 level of regular degree programmes. The intent of the programme among others is to specifically provide space for candidates that could not gain admission into regular degree programmes in Nigerian University for one reason or the other.
KWASU IJMB Admission Requirements
For IJMB, candidates must have five credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language at not more than (two) 2 sittings in O’ level WASSCE, NECO or GCE.
The students are expected to enrol for courses in Solar Energy (SE) and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at Kwara State University, Malete as additional value to the programmes.
How to Apply for KWASU IJMB Admission Form
To obtain the KWASU IJMB Programme Application Form, candidates are to pay the sum of =N=15,000 ONLY
Apply online with ATM Card at https://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/.
SCHOOL FEES: Total fees payable for non-science students is N135, 000 and N165,000.00 for science students.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)