Gambling is the wagering of money or something of value on an event with an uncertain outcome, with the primary intent of winning money or material goods. Gambling thus requires three elements to be present: consideration, risk, and a prize.
- Breaking News: NECO Releases 2020 External Results, See how to Check
- House of Reps seeks postponement of 2021 census
- Open Heaven 6th May RCCG Daily Devotional (Contact With The Miraculous.)
- Nigeria Government Relations and Security Coordinator at One Acre Fund – Apply Now
- Apply for USAID/Nigeria COVID-19 Food Security Challenge
Furthermore, the main reason you should stop gambling is this; you will lose what you have suffered for or gained. I have seen so many people lose 70k in gambling and still staked their cell phone and will still lose it. And these are people who have family.
At a time like this; it is not advisable for people to play an unnecessary risk, instead of taking unnecessary risk, why don’t you trade with it? business is a risk, but it’s worth taking.
If you are a woman and your husband is use to playing gambling, it is your work to tell him to quit or else, you both would lose everything. If you are a man, and you have a friend who is a gambler, flee from him immediately before he infects you with it.
If you happen to win a bet, use your winnings and stock up your house, if you don’t have a business start up one, eat good foods, etc. If you decide to go back and win more as a result of greed, you would lose it and remain in your current state.
Finally, have you ask yourself if betting hadn’t existed, where you would be?
You can start making amendment by channeling your money into something that would bring a better profit, and not wasting your money away on bets.
I hope you find this article helpful!
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
- Open Heaven 2nd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Emmanuel 11)
Opportunities3 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 28th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Blood Of Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News4 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)