Use the Search Button below for more details.
We’re pleased to announce that the 2022 JAMB UTME results have been released. To check your result right now, only the shortcode method is available at this time. Find instructions to check below;
To check your result using the shortcode method, create an SMS with the word “UTMERESULT” and send it to 55019. Please ensure you use the phone line used to register for UTME. You are required to have a least N50 airtime credit balance.
- NYIF Loan: Ministry Urges Shortlisted Applicants to Respond Promptly￼
- JAMB Result 2022 – How to Check JAMB UTME Results Online
- How to Apply for NG CARES Stimulus Programme – Grant of 750 Million from 2022
- Special Covid 19 SRD Grant 2022 Application Procedures (www.srd.sassa.gov.za)
- How To Apply For Npower GEEP Loan 2022
This is the only method available at this time. For those who don’t have sufficient airtime, we will let you know once JAMB opens the free portal. All those who checked using the shortcode method will also be required to confirm their result on the portal once it opens.
Kindly follow the steps to check on the official Jamb portal
How to Check JAMB Result 2022 (UTME)
Follow the steps below to check your Jamb result
- Go to the official Jamb result checking portal via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/CheckUTMEResults (Portal not yet enabled)
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email address in the required column
- Click on “Check My Result”
- Your result will be displayed and ready to print.